The Community Education Council of District 31 will be hosting an information session in collaboration with FACE on Thursday, March 25th for families. The session will be held from 6:00pm-7:00pm where the council has requested DOE officials to answer questions on Special Education, Public School Athletic League, High School Reopening, Curriculum, and more.
This is part one of a two-part session, and the last session will be held Tuesday, April 13th at 6pm. For this session the council will invite Staten Island Health Experts and Dr. Varma who will answer questions on Covid-19 vaccines, Health and Safety and more.
- Adrienne Austin, Deputy Chancellor of Community Empowerment, Partnerships, and Communications
- Barbara Freeman, Executive Superintendent D31
- Dr. Marion Wilson, IA Superintendent D31
- Christopher Anzalone, Executive Director for Staten Island Borough Office
- Katherine Jedrlinic, Division of School Climate and Wellness
- Kimberly Ramones, Senior Executive Director of Instruction and Compliance
- Jose Rios Lua, Director of Family Empowerment and Communications
CEC31 has requested Spanish.