SAVE THE DATE:
Thursday, April 30, 2015
I.S. 24 Family Science Fun Night
We are excited to announce our third annual "I.S. 24 Family Science Fun Night" will take place on Thursday, April 30, 2015 from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm. All students and their families are welcome to come to this fun and FREE family event at our school. Come share in the fun and participate to win FREE T-Shirts and prizes.
Some of the great science challenge activities we will have are:
· Bow & Archery—Hit the target and win some Barnes Cash at the “Newton’s Laws” booth
· Learn how to build your own rocket at the “Physics and Engineering” booth
· Play Penny Power at the “Chemistry” booth
· Use your science detective skills at the “Mystery Matter” booth
· Learn how to use a Triple Balance Beam. Predict the mass of your candy at the “Candy Cart” booth and take it home
· Play the 7 ft Giant Jenga Brazilian Rainforest game at the “Food Chain” booth
· Play the “Min It To WIN IT” game and win a “I Survived The Science Challenge” T-Shirt!
· Check out the Staten Island Zoo animals booth
· Check out our College and Carrier information booths:
o NYC Parks Department
o NYC Emergency Management Ready New York
o Staten Island Zoo
o Port Richmond CERT & Rescue
The PTA will provide light refreshments to all attendees and we will provide lots of fun activities with prizes. Come join the fun and see if you can survive the SCIENCE CHALLENGE at our Family Science Fun Night on Thursday, April 30, 2015!